Saturday, September 28, 2013

my favorite hair dye brand ...

i tried so many hair dye brands, so far my favorite is freshlight from Schwarzkopf!

im so satisfied with this brand 

my hair is so soft and so shiny plus long-lasting colour!( bagus deh pokoknya hasilnya... :p)

i knew this brand from my friend (thanks A LOT to sari, my patner in fashion-crime♡)

so, right now im blondie. umm eh, not so blondie because im asian, so the colour is a bit darker on my hair. i like my current colour, my hair is totally looks like my favorite guitarist's KAORU-SAMA ♡ (i know ... im sorry ... i love him munchy much :3)


but i wanna try their pink champagne or ash grey so bad. next time for sure!

p.s: i heard that lies from kao is one of the best hair dye, and they've lotta cuties colours! hmmm... should i try it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment